Download Turbo C
Turbo c++ is small and powerful compiler to create programs based on C or C++. Mostly Turbo C++ is used for educational purposes. It has DOS type interface. Turbo C++ was developed by Borland. Which was released in 2006. Its License type is freeware. Download Turbo C from below link.
Steps to Install Turbo C
- Download the installation zip file from :
- Download Turbo C++ 3.0 for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows XP
- Download and install DosBox using the instructions from the following link:
- How to install DosBox on Windows 8 (x64 or x86)
- Extract the zip to a simple drive ( In this example I used the E drive)
- Rename the folder with the installer to “tc”
- Start DosBox and type the following commands:
- The installation process will begin. Hit enter.
- When prompted for the source drive, select C instead of A
- On the next prompt, select Start installation and leave the installation path to C:TC
- After the installation finishes, hit enter and you will return to the mounted C drive on DosBox
- To start Turbo C++ type the following commands:
mount c: e: c: cd tc cd bin tc